1. N. M. Anoop Krishnan • Debraj Ghosh, A novel method for studying the buckling of nanotubes considering geometrical imperfections, Applied Physics A, 2014, 117:945–953.
2. G Greegar, and C S Manohar, 2015, Global response sensitivity analysis using probability distance measures and generalization of Sobol's analysis. Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics 41 (2015): 21-33.
Second on the list of most downloaded papers (as on 3rd August 2015)
3. G Greegar, and C S Manohar, 2015, Global response sensitivity analysis of uncertain structures, under review, Structural Safety.
4. S Abhinav, and C S Manohar, 2015, Global response sensitivity analysis of randomly excited dynamic structures, Journal of Engineering mechanics, ASCE, Under review.
5. K Karuna and C S Manohar, 2015, Inverse problems in structural safety analysis with combined probabilistic and non-probabilistic uncertainty models, ASCE-ASME Journal of Risk and Uncertainty in Engineering.
6. K Karuna and C S Manohar, 2015, Structural analysis with alternative uncertainty models: from data to safety measures, under review, Structural Safety.
7. Santhosh L G and G L Sivakumar Babu (2014) Reliability analysis of landfill liner system based on Response Surface Method, Journal of Environmental Geotechnics, Institution of Civil Engineers, London (in print).
8. Ramdeo Kumar, Lakshmikanthan P and Sivakumar Babu G L (2014) Comparative Study of Various Types of Landfill Cover and Liner Systems, Indian Journal of Geosynthetics and Ground Improvement (in print).
1. Stochastic buckling analysis of carbon nanotubes, Krishnan, N. M. A., Ghosh, D., International Conference on Structural Safety and Reliability, 2013
2. Effect of temperature, strain-rate and prestress on single-walled carbon nano-tubes under axial loading, Krishnan, N. M. A., Ghosh, D., Seventh M.I.T. Conference on Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics, 2013.
3. O Kanjilal, G Greegar, K Karuna, C S Manohar, A Usmani, 2015, Analysis of heated structures with uncertain properties, Paper accepted for presentation at the First International Conference on Structural Safety under Fire and Blast, Glasgow, September 2015.
1. K Karuna, 2015, Structural Safety Analysis With Alternative uncertainty Models, MSc(Engineering) thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, IISc, Bangalore.
2. Anoop Krishnan N M, 2015, Computational studies on the mechanics of nanotubes and nanocomposites, PhD thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, IISc, Bangalore.
3. Mriganka Roy, 2015, Stochastic damage analysis in the presence of micro-cracks, ME project report, Department of Civil Engineering, IISc, Bangalore.
4. Madhav Sreekumar, 2014, A study on finite element modeling of microscopic cracks in graphite, ME project report, Department of Civil Engineering, IISc, Bangalore.